Beyond our weekly Sunday service, there is a lot going on at New Covenant Family Church. We are an active church with much going on each week and month. All are welcome to join us to learn more about us and what we do. Each week we have:
- Prayer – Tuesday night @6: There is nothing like being the in presence of God! Join us as we approach His throne. We start with worship followed by praise for the miracles of healing, salvation and opportunities in this world that He continues to perform. Then we move on to prayer request submitted by the church for its members and their loved ones. Following prayer, we gather in the Fellowship Hall for some time together while those who know how knit watch caps for the sailors who come into Port Manatee and for those fighting their battle against cancer.
- Fellowship dinner & Bible study – Wednesday night @6: Join us for food and fellowship for an hour before we dive into His word @7. It’s more than just teaching scripture which is paramount, but we learn about the historical and cultural context required to understand the “why” of what happened.
- Sue & Friends – Thursday night @6:30: Sue is currently leading a class on Pray by Alex and Steven Kendrick, creators of the film War Room.
- Bread & Sweets food ministry – Thursday morning 10-11:We have bread and baked goods every Thursday morning. We’re open until 11 giving them out to those in our community who could use a little extra help. If you don’t but know those who do, please come by and get some things to share with them.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – 1st Saturday @8:30: We gather the men for prayer and breakfast in the Fellowship Hall. As it says in Proverbs 27:17, “As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.”
- Women’s Ministry – 2nd Tuesday @6:30: Sue Decker leads the women of the church.
- Dinner & a Movie – 3rd Friday @6: We gather in the Fellowship Hall for great food and fellowship first followed by a great Christian film. Plan on being there and bring a friend. It’s all free.