Please note the date change.
In our quest to be closer to our Lord it is critical to spend time with His word. It is how we get to know Him, and learn what He wants from us, and what He has for us.
We’re so pleased to announce the latest Bible study “Entrusted”, hosted acclaimed author Beth Moore. She hosts this 6 week video journey through 2 Timothy in our weekly group “Sue & Friends”.
We’ll meet every Thursday night @6:30 in the Fellowship Hall beginning on June 15th. Get your free tickets here. (Tickets are not required but they will guarantee a place for you as we expect that a lot of people for this exciting series.)
Join us if you:
- Support and encourage other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realize you’ve been entrusted with the gospel and the gift to serve
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Learn how to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
If your mobile device or browser does not support the embedded video you can watch the video here.